Sunday, August 16, 2009

The next chapter

If my life were a book, it would be a helluva book. I mean this thing would sell, and then be made into a movie starring either Vince Vaughn or Jeremy Piven - because that's how I roll.

The latest chapter still to be written, is about my first day back to school as a full time student. It really snuck up on me, I knew my first day was the 17th, but I had no clue that tomorrow was the 17th until about 30 minutes ago. Oh me.

So I will charge into my Math, English, Political Science and History classes with a full head of steam. Tomorrow is the first official step to the rest of my life; and I plan to take full advantage of the opportunities ahead of me.

Wish me luck, shoot; I ain't too cool for school. Well, I am, but you know what I mean. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment