Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Torn between two loves!!

Ever been torn between two loves that you cared for deeply? That's what I'm going through right now. Political Science v. History are the participants in the battle for my heart. I'm an avid watcher of the History channel and C-SPAN (as well as other news channels); how can I choose?

I first had considered the possibility of double majoring, but I was informed by a very kind advisor at Cal (thanks Efrat) that it was possible, but quite the undertaking. My current interests seem to align me with PoliSci and I am currently leaning that way. Luckily for me the prerequisites on transferring to Cal are the exact same as a History major; so I'm able to take some time on this decision while working my way simultaneously towards both majors.

My overall goal is to work at the community college level. Being an academic advisor is one of the final goals, as well as potentially teaching PoliSci and/or History.

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment